*This post may contain affiliate links. For disclosure of this policy please click here*
This is a dynamic post, so as questions are asked this post will be updated as needed.
What You Need
- I suggest an old cell phone with video capability and that can download apps. Swagbucks has several mobile video viewing apps that you can watch daily to earn more SB’s However, there are daily limits per apps so you will need to let the videos run constantly and this consumes battery. Get a cheap $10-$20 android phone with a decent processor for this.
- Throwaway/spam email – you will get bombarded with emails
- Separate phone number, I would NOT use your personal cell phone or house phone for this. I used and still use my personal phone number and just block and block and block calls. There may be a way to get a “virtual number” through Google or a smartphone app. I’m not familiar enough with this option to recommend it. Further research will be required on your part.
- You will get some offers through the mail, I wouldn’t recommend a P.O. Box, but if you can have mail sent to a relative or friends house for junk you don’t want then this might help. I don’t get enough in the mail to bother me and what I do I throw away.
Getting Started With Swagbucks
- Swagbucks, which are equivalent to one cent. You can cash out at 300 SB’s or $3, Paypal requires minimum of $25 or 2500 SB’s.
- Start by creating a user name and password and use my referral link to get some extra SB (Swagbucks) to get started. I suggest using a new email solely for Swagbucks as you will be bombarded with spam like emails.
- Try to refer as many users as you can, you receive a 10% lifetime earnings bonus on their earnings
- Check out www.reddit.com/r/swagbucks and the Facebook group Swagbucks Swaggernauts for extra help and the easiest earnings.
- Take some time to learn the layout and daily goals (more on this later)
- Desktop/Laptop/Standard computer (Non-tablet or mobile device) sometimes offers are only available on these devices and sometimes only available on mobile devices.
- Start with http://www.swagbucks.com/g/how-it-works for a quick overview and introduction to different ways to earn
- Follow the 1 minute tour for more information http://www.swagbucks.com/?tour=1
- Use Google chrome for your internet browser and download the SwagButton extension, this will be useful for monthly tasks such as Swago (Bingo) and team challenges
Daily Goals & Checklist
- Swagbucks has a daily checklist that when you complete you get about 5 SB’s when you complete. Also, around the 3rd or 4th each month you can check your bonus, which is based on completing the daily checklist and daily SB goal.
- Large amounts of SB’s can be made when you shop, using affiliate links through Swagbucks. My most common purchases come from Amazon and Walmart. Both of which give you a percentage back for certain items purchased through your Swagbucks Shopping links.
- As mentioned earlier, PayPal requires a minimum $25 for cashing out.
- However, any other gift cards can be cashed out at $3 (300 SB’s)
- Gift cards are sent via Email to your login email
- You can purchase a $25 gift card once a month for $22 (2200 SB’s)